Tuesday, August 1, 2023

What really is Truth ?

 What really is Truth?


The truth is 'which is not false' :)

The truth is that the vast majority of people do. No…





Is the truth fact? Perhaps...


Is the truth unknown? No….


The unknown is a subject of knowledge.


Is the truth hidden? If it's hidden, it was previously unknown.....


What exactly is truth?


There are so many truths in this world!!.... Wait! What….


If there is just one truth, how many truths can there be in this world?


That is the point.....

Every human being has certain points, thoughts, a belief system, 

and a motivation for their actions; obviously, what he thought and followed was correct for him.

As a result, everyone follows their own concepts, belief system, and motivations.

As a result, we don't know who is correct. Or who is incorrect?

Because they could be incorrect in our opinion, and we could be wrong in theirs.....

So that's why there are so many truths in the universe......

However, keep in mind that there is only one truth and that all notions may be wrong....

How so?

2+2 = 4…..

If I believe 2+2 equals 5, that indicates it's my choice and my reality; 

I don't need anyone's permission or statement convincing me otherwise.

I can believe whatever I choose.....

             However, the correct answer is 2+2=4, and 2+2=5 is incorrect.

            When I believe the truth and act accordingly----

In tests, I will pass because the principle I followed was correct and verified...

I will fail if I follow the false...That's all.

If I don't know whether anything is true or false? How can I write in exams.....

it is the role of the teacher to tell you and teach you, therefore it is up to you and the teacher.....

Some intelligent people offer concepts of illusion and perception and say

The numeral 6 may appear as 9 to you, yet it appears as 6 to someone else.....

So, if the same number appears to be 6 for you and 9 for others, how can you judge individuals...

I completely agree with you..... 

I did not pass judgment on anyone...

I detest doing it, but with some common sense, I can figure out a few things.

Certainly, the digit you described was either 6 or 9, however, the digit will not operate as 6 and 9......

If it's 6, the individual who believes it's 9 is making a misleading assertion.

If the digit was 9, the individual who misinterpreted it as a 6 was incorrect...

That's why I said there are so many views, truths, opinions, beliefs, motives, and thoughts....


The real truth, also known as fact, is one......

Always One.....One Life.

There was one death.

There is just one truth.




              




No comments:

Post a Comment

Honesty Vs Kindness

HONESTY VS KINDNESS  Who will triumph..... I'm referring to what the majority of people prefer-----Obviously, it is Honesty. But what pe...