Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Honesty Vs Kindness

HONESTY VS KINDNESS





 Who will triumph.....

I'm referring to what the majority of people prefer-----Obviously, it is Honesty.

But what people really want----Kindness, Mercy, Compassion, Forgiveness, Love, and Grace are all virtues.


We all know that the best policy is honesty.

It is difficult to find an honest person......

Following the principles and commandments and making decisions requires honesty. 

based on the laws, and implementing them.


Kindness is knowing every principle and commandment 

but acting accordingly with emotional intelligence knowing both sides, 

and somehow showing mercy to the person.....that mercy indicates not ignorance of the law, 

indeed I am aware of the law, but I also know sometimes human means error, 

knowingly or unknowingly, you did a mistake, but I want to show forgiveness to you,

 because in your case if I am there I want forgiveness.

Those who choose honesty are telling the world, 

"I am an honest person, so treat me, handle me, treat me, and judge me according to the law."

Those who choose kindness are telling the world, 

"I am not an honest person; I seek forgiveness, compassion, love, mercy, grace, and kindness."

I'll tell it again...It will not function every time or in any condition or circumstance......

But don't use your lack of honesty to your advantage......

Being truthful sets you free and allows you to live without fear.......

We never become an honest person in our entire lives, but we can strive to be honest many times.....

In this case, the intent is important....

God is concerned about our intentions...

People value honesty.

But what people truly desire and require are -----

Kindness, Mercy, Compassion, Forgiveness, Love, and Grace.

Because we fall all the time.....we need backup.....

those characteristics are our backup and we must pass them on to the next.....

We try to be honest, but we need support, which is forgiveness, 

which we spread throughout the world...

In my perspective, I prefer forgiveness, and I want and strive to be an honest person.....

Humans' greatest gift is forgiveness.

That's why it's mentioned in the Bible.....

Thy throne is built on righteousness and justice......

Mercy and truth precede thee.


God values and desires honesty and integrity.

But He never fails to demonstrate kindness, mercy, compassion, love, and forgiveness...

Kindness vs. Honesty.....

God = Honesty + Kindness.

Human policy is based on honesty.

Humanity's backup is kindness.

Error = Human

Perfection = God

Correction = God + Human.

It's not a case of honesty against kindness.

It is a case of Honesty and Kindness......




No comments:

Post a Comment

Honesty Vs Kindness

HONESTY VS KINDNESS  Who will triumph..... I'm referring to what the majority of people prefer-----Obviously, it is Honesty. But what pe...