Thursday, July 13, 2023

What is success? How to be successful? Part -2

Who is your Inspiration?

 What Motivates You?

There are many inspirational leaders all across the world.....

You may select as many as you wish....

But you must be the one.... 

You must shape yourself and stand out.....

Here, are some of my all-time Inspirational Personalities:

Jesus Christ :

HIS words steer my life, His love transforms me, and His lessons shape my character.

My inspirational personalities


My Dad: 

my all-time backup, support, and strength.


Stan Lee: 


My inspirational personalitiesStan-Lee works


His writings influenced me to design a superhero and write a novel.


Sherlock Holmes:


Even though it's fiction, it influenced me, as did Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 
J.K Rowling, Bhaskar Gershom, and so on. They have taught me so much....

What is success? How to be successful?


Think Twice..... Choose Wisely.....

Choose amazing leaders as your inspiration......someone who was close enough to your aspirations or project... 

Your inspiration must come from the image you have in your mind....what excites you, what makes you happy while doing it...

Because motivational speakers can act as dopamine, it can only last a few hours or a day......

When tomorrow arrived, it was forgotten........because motivation comes from outside....

What exactly is internal motivation?

Typically, a youthful desire to become something or someone was more intense.......

However, the desire faded over time owing to overwhelming circumstances, or we were convinced by the world that our ideal couldn't give shelter and food......

That is correct in some cases.....

But what if you believe you can make a difference?

You can do it......

It used to be hard to multitask, which is also why many individuals gave up on their aspirations....

Now, the world has changed dramatically....

So, in this digital era, the route is opened.....

sources and resources are available, and we all have access to accomplish anything, 

learn and master anything......

Don't give up on your dreams......

You can accomplish it while doing your job....all you need is devotion and the attributes 

I discussed in an earlier post to do it....

Every human being is born with unique talents......

I'm not sure...who you are....yet you are unique....and special....

you have a gift that is in you and appears normal, 

but someplace it is distinct...You will notice a difference when you bring it out......





No comments:

Post a Comment

Honesty Vs Kindness

HONESTY VS KINDNESS  Who will triumph..... I'm referring to what the majority of people prefer-----Obviously, it is Honesty. But what pe...