Friday, July 28, 2023

I've heard that God speaks. Is that true?"

 I've heard that God speaks. Is that true?"


I've heard that God speaks. Is that true?"


YES!!!

As a Christian, I can respond, 'Yes! He speaks via dreams, visions, the Bible, messages from pastors, and our problems, and sometimes His silence says louder.'

Okay! But for a Christian, this message was terrific and tremendously convincing.


But for others who do not know Christ, it is a new topic;

perhaps they believe in another God or follow other notions of God, 

having faith in someone other than Christ.

That is their choice, and I respect it.

However, I know some people who honestly desire to follow God if He genuinely speaks to them; 

I am publishing this piece for those people....

Let's get right to the point.....

What do you think you know about God?

Let me guess......

A Creator with complete sovereignty over the globe yet has no name, religion, caste, race, or area......

 God created Humans after that,

Humans created Gods......

So, the bulk of religions and Gods have a story that is similar to------

God has communicated with our forefathers....

So many people have been healed by God....

Before God talks to people like people.... 

God performs so many incredible things that only humans can do...

I won't disclose any God names because they may differ. 

The stories are identical because they all stem from the same source.

So, here, I divide them into two groups...

1. Believer of God

2. A person who does not believe in God.

Again in God's Believer...I've divided people into two groups...

1. Follow the daily schedule of spiritual, traditional rituals that your forebears followed.

2. Another group is that they believe in God, yet they really desire to meet and communicate with God. 

Today's theme is for those who want to have an encounter with God....

 We know that God speaks because our forefathers told us that he did in the past.

So, as I already stated,

"God created humans, but humans also created gods."

Every masterpiece is a clone of the original. 

Every iPhone, for example, had a replica masterpiece.

How do we identify which is original and which is a copy....

By combining both...….

If you are following a God and have confidence in Him..... 

and you are experiencing His voice, guidance, presence, calm, and love..... that is fantastic...

Continue on.....

If you've been following someone but haven't heard His voice, 

counsel, presence, serenity, or love.

And that's fine for you; 

 that's your decision, and I'll respect it.

If someone wishes to have an encounter with God, please follow these instructions......

Go to your room and lock the door; make sure you're alone so you can focus and concentrate....

1. CALL THE CREATOR-----who produces you in this universe without anyone's permission.

CALLING GUIDE------ This is also known as prayer...

"The creator of this universe and mine......"

How are you doing....I wish you were always great, but we're not...

We're perplexed, unsure about You...

People murdering other people.... In God's and religion's name.

The world is in disarray....

I don't want to bring up all of my questions, such as, 

"Why did all of this happen, and what will happen in the future?"

You have so many different names in this world.....


So many people have been separated into groups......

So only after existing do I learn these things.....

Tell me one thing ….You created me right? I heard you talk in the past, 

You are the same God so definitely You can talk to me….So, I can believe You.

I know among all religions and God, you are there, also I know remaining all are duplicates….

.but judging who is original and duplicates…my intelligence is not enough….

So, please tell me, show yourself and talk to me….Oh, my wonderful Creator….

I won't mention any name but I say only a Creator….when you mention your name, next time.

I pray on that name, Bye.

2. Be consistently call to him.

He will appear on His time……

He will reveal his identity….

He will talk to you….

He shows himself according to your understanding ability, recognizing skills, and knowledge

That's how I discovered him.....

Yes! Only by doing so have I discovered Jesus Christ to be the One and Only Lord God—the Way, the Truth, the Life, and the Saviour of the World...

But I can't tell everyone to believe Him

 because then people see me as a Christian preaching the gospel....

and they simply deny this.....

So, unlike all of my other writings, 

this one is a little different in that I want to tell the route that led me to God....

I've posted the road to God......

" I've heard that God speaks. Is that correct?"

YES! Prepare to encounter Him......

HIS is not our time...

We pray and wait for him......He will provide the response...... 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Honesty Vs Kindness

HONESTY VS KINDNESS  Who will triumph..... I'm referring to what the majority of people prefer-----Obviously, it is Honesty. But what pe...